Mazatlan! Where the Pacific surf and the rich golden sand stretch out forever, with clear bright sunrises invoking the day's events, and signature Mazatlan sunsets, ablaze with color, whispering the evening benediction. There is a similar peaceful ambience enveloping the El Cid El Moro Beach Resort, Mazatlan's tallest and most elegant landmark located near the shops, restaurants, and galleries of Mazatlan's Golden Zone, and standing on one of Mazatlan's fine beaches. El Moro Beach is a resort that caters to those looking for a relaxing, quieter type of vacation experience. However, it is a next-door neighbor to its spunky sister hotel El Cid Castilla Beach in the event you want to rev it up a bit! El Moro Beach is one in a complex of four El Cid resorts in the Mazatlan area, and is located within minutes of the airport and downtown.
This luxury resort stands tall at 27 stories with Luxury Rooms and One Bedroom Suites, available in the European plan, the All-Inclusive plan, or the Elite All-Inclusive plan. Views of the Pacific, the bay, and the long beach are obviously superb on all floors. From such a vantage point, it's easy to see other resort facilities, including the two restaurants and the swim-up bar, beauty salon, business center, children's club, children's playground and pool, conference facilities, dive center, fitness center, tennis courts, gift shop, nearby golf, parking, restaurants, spa facilities, and swimming pool. Natural amenities are abundant, such as golden beaches that are wide and long and accommodate any water sport or beach sport. The Hotel has an enormous swimming pool, with waterfalls, slides, and swim-up bar. There is an adult "quiet pool" with a spa tub for those wanting a peaceful pool experience. A beautiful atrium arcade filled with several shops and restaurants specializing in seafood delicacies and traditional Mexican cuisine are at your disposal.
The resort features rooms offered in the European Plan (accommodations only), the All-Inclusive plan, or the Elite All-Inclusive plan, with a casual setting including ocean-view balconies, marble floors, satellite television, kitchenettes, air-conditioning, and in-room safes.
Although the hotel is geared primarily toward a more tranquil experience, its affiliation with other El Cid sister resorts really opens the playing field to many combinations of activities throughout several venues. The next-door El Cid Castilla Beach Resort, for example, offers the Kids' Club to keep your young children enthralled in learning and adventure with friendly, dedicated staff, playgrounds, and supervised activities; the La Pergola Theatre located below the hotel lobby features some of the best live entertainment in Mazatlan, with different shows every night of the week. El Cid Marina is your gateway to chartering all types of boats for sports fishing, cruising and sight seeing, or for renting water sport equipment such as snorkeling equipment, scuba gear, kayaks, jet skis, mini-catamarans, paddle boats and boogie boards. Championship golf is next door at the 27-hole Anton Garcia and Lee Trevino Golf Course.
The All-Inclusive plan offers:
- All meals and snacks
- Unlimited house-brand alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- El Cid kids club
- Live dinner theater and themed buffet
- Non-motorized water sports including boogie boards and kayaks (one hour daily per person)
- Daily pool and beach activities
- Fitness center, steam room, and sauna
- Dinner at the specialty restaurants at the sister resorts El Cid Castilla Beach and El Cid Granada Country Club
The resort also offers an upgraded Elite All-Inclusive plan that includes all the above amenities plus:
- Guaranteed ocean view accomodations
- VIP check-in
- Private check-in area with beverages, snacks, TV, magazines, and books
- Food and beverages in all restaurants and lounges throughout all 4 El Cid properties (including premium menu items such as lobster, jumbo shrimp, and fine steak cuts)
- Preferred seating at a la carte restaurants
- National and imported beverages
- Chocolate strawberries and bottle of wine upon arrival
- Secluded outdoor relaxation area
- Aromatherapy menu
- Complimentary ironing service (one garment)
- International movie selection and popcorn at Elite Club
- Unlimited golf green fees at El Cid Country Club
- Unlimited use of 9 tennis courts (subject to availability)
- Free internet access at Elite Club
- Special discounts at Pronatours, Aries Fishing Fleet, and El Cid Spa
- Elite concierge
- VIP in-room amenities (shower cap, skin cream, beach bag, and umbrella)
- Nightly turn-down service
- Late check-out until 3:00pm (subject to availability)
- Room service menu
- DVD player in room
- Newspaper delivery (on request)
Other hotel amenities and services (some with surcharges) include concierge desk, Pronatours travel desk, spa and beauty salon services, room service (limited hours), valet and free parking, exhibit space and conference rooms, event catering, internet access, audio-visual equipment, business services, internet access in public areas, 24-hour front desk, security guard, gift shop and newsstand, shopping on site, tour assistance, currency exchange, medical assistance, dry cleaning service, groceries, elevator/lift, and wedding services.
With excellent local taxi and bus transportation, and being situated in the heart of Mazatlan's Golden Zone, a stay at the El Cid El Moro Beach Resort lets you enjoy the most Mazatlan has to offer in the most convenient way possible. The beautiful El Cid properties and incomparable Mazatlan are a perfect vacationing combination!
See you in Mexico!